2015年9月20日星期日

Week 9 Task 1

I uses several 'me designer' to arrange an axis in order to separate two parts, the main part is on the right where has some fonts.

 Radial, In general, all elements extend from a point of focus. However, I changed the point to a square, then I still followed the way which is a radiative trend.

For the principle of Dilatation, all elements expand from
a central point in a circular, but I applied the reification principle of Gestalt to make the structure looks like a raised disk.  
I applied the circle as the focus, then make a hole on this black circle. My purpose is that expressing the banding have two positions which are front and back. In addition, I also put the font the banding.

 I put several lines on this image firstly to make the Sudoku, then I selected different elements on each  grid.

I applied four shapes and arranged these as a line from large to small. In addition, I used some fonts as layered banding at the bottom of this work and applied a few of fonts around the first shape.

I used 8 black squares to arranged this image irregularly, then I applied the closure principle of Gestalt to represent 'Me design'.  

I made a line as the axis at right on this image firstly, then I played with these font and arranged them. Next I deleted the line, created some shapes on the there in order to express the axis. 

没有评论:

发表评论